Sunday, 4 September 2011

Thank You Barbeque

It is always important to thank people for the things they do for you, so when my husband came to me and requested a Thank You card for his two supervisors, I was more than happy to oblige.  Toni and Jason held a barbeque for the men, so this Mo Manning stamp seemed very appropriate.

As you can see I used vibrant colours of Copic Alcohol Markers to add the pop which this needs. I added brads which appear to be screws to add the industrial look, as this is going to a concrete company.  Both the picture and the sentiment are raised with Pop Dots.  The background for the card was a combination of plaid and blur poka dots with a gross grain ribbon at the left. These were banded with a dark green.


The inside of the card continues with the balance of the sentiment and is kept simple as I do not feel that truck drivers really want a great deal of lacey things on their cards.
Thank you for visiting, and remember to keep on scrap'n.

Wee things are really what matter.



No comments:

Post a Comment