Thursday, 27 October 2011

Colour Throwdown Challenge #165

I have noticed that on most colour challanges that creators usually do not use an image in the challenge.  I have therefore given myself the additional challenge of using an image.
I used an image from Mo Manning, potting shed, as this card is to congratulate a new home buyer.  I have taken a second image and raised certain items of the image using Pop Dots.  Other items were given a coating of Glossy Accents.  Using Martha Stuart Hydrangea and branch punches I created the plants and flowers.  The card stock is all from Bazzil, and the lace and rhinestones are from my stash.



I unfortunately did not have the exact pool party aqua colour and have used the closest which I had in stock.  I hope that you enjoy my creation as much as I did making it.


Thank you for stopping by, and remember.

Wee Things...are what matter.

2 comments:

  1. oh WOW i really like this card!!! I didnt have the correct pool color either :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card....love the addition of the key! You did a super job!

    ReplyDelete