Sunday, 29 January 2012

Easel Card - Inspiration from Hooliewood Creations




Today I have put together an easel card for a new technique.  My inspiration for the image came from my nieces site this week. (Hooliewood Creations
I have also entered this card in the Birthday Sundaes Challenge for Easel Card
The supplies which I used are as follows;
My Favourite Things Pure Innocence "Hello Cupcake" acrylic clear stamp
Pink Cat Studio  -  Birthday Stamps (Sentiment)
Copic markers  -  E00, E02, R17, R20, R27, R37, R81, R85, B02, B12, G82, Y11
Copic Multi Liner brush Style  - black
Bazzil Card Stock in a mellow yellow and a Corally pink
Kelly Pannacci  -  Birthday Lingo Peper 
Spell binders Lacy Oval and Oval dies for the image
Scor Tape
Tombo Mono Glue
Thermo Web Tape
Pop Dots
Glue Dots
Glossy Accents by Ranger
Liquid Pearls  -  Petal Pink and White Opal by Ranger
Stickles -  X-mas Red, Cotton Candy, Black Diamond, Frosted Lace and Star Dust by Ranger
Assorted Rhinestones from my stash
Ribbon and lace from my stash along with a flower from the stash.

I found that this card was a great deal of fun to put together and will use this style of card in the future for projects.  Believe me when I say that this is one of the simplest cards I have put together.

I have done the inside as usual with similar supplies and at first did not have Liquid Pearls on the card, but felt that it really needed them to finish the cards edges off.

Thank you for visiting and Thank you Samantha for todays inspiration.
Remember:
Wee-Things are What Matter.......this card has been entered into the Challenge on Birthday Sundays for Easel Cards.











6 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely card! I love the image and the way that you colored it. Beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at Birthday Sundaes!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maribel, I thank you for visiting and commenting on my creation. This card making is truly a learning experience, which is as I am finding out a continuous changing one as well.

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful card!! I love that image and you would do Samantha proud!! :) Thanks for joining us this week at Birthday Sundaes! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kinberly, I appreciate your visit to comment on my card. Samantha had no idea I was making this one. She has been a great teacher and mentor to me. Please do visit again.

      Delete
  3. Love the colours and the really like the bow! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dragonlady, My colours are not truly showing well, not sure if camera is heading for the scrap yard. I chose the colors thinking about an icecream parlor. Thank you for your comment, and for coming to visit my site.

      Delete