Sunday, 12 February 2012

Birthday Sundays Challenge #43 CUPCAKES


This weeks challenge is required to have a cupcake on the front of the card.  I chose to take Mo Mannings digi and use it.  I found her to be quite cute spreading her sweetness on the cupcakes.

The supplies used were as follows:
Copic Markers to colour the image
Light Coral Ribbon from my stash
Spellbinder Die for the center image and frame
Buttons from my stash
Bazzil Card Stock in black
Bobunny Coral Dot paper
6 x 6 Designer paper  -  Everyday Flair by My Minds Eye
Tombo Glue
Therm O Web Tape
Scor Tape
Glue Dots
Glossy Accent by Ranger
The Sentiment is by Katie and Co.
Color Box  Ink in Black
Stickles by Ranger  - Star Dust, Yellow, Orange Peel, Magenta, Turquiose and Cotton Candy




Mo Manning
Photo Credit: http://www.mysweetandsaucy.com/2011/02/valentines-day-treats/
This is the inspirational picture for the challenge this week.

The card has been given a bit of a punch by backing all the blocks in a small black edge. I have used the Ranger Stickles on the various cupcakes to give them a bit of glitz.  Stacked buttons are used at the side of the sentiment and as a topper for one of the cupcakes as well.  Any one with a sweet tooth would surely love to received this card for their Birthday,  I know I would.  Once can not have too many cupcakes in ones life.

 Thank you for stopping by and taking a look at my creation for this weeks Birthday Sundae Challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment