Saturday, 11 February 2012

Love Still in Another Colour Combination and Style SILVER AND WHITE.....

Well it has been a week of a great deal of LOVE. Love wishes in many colours and styles of cards.  Here would be my last one for the week.  I chose to go with a more traditional style and a simple colour pallette.  As they say sometimes "Less is more", and in this case that is true.

The supplies which were used for this card are as follows:
Silver Card Stock
White Card Stock
A square doillie from my stash
White flowers from my stash
Rhinestones from my stash
Therm O Web Tape
Scor Tape
Glue dots
Pop Dots
Cuttle Bug Embossing folder from Love is in the Air
Spellbinder die
The stamp I used is from a set gifted to me, the origin is unknown
Memento Ink
Liquid Pearls by Ranger in Silver Pearl and Opal White


Here you can see some of the details of the liquid pearls.

Thank you for popping by to take a look at todays card.
Remember:
Wee-Things Are What Matter.......in Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment