Monday, 13 February 2012

MoJo Mondays

It seems I can not get enough challenges.  I have created this card for MoJo Mondays Challenge #228
Please check out the cards which were designed and created by their design team.

I have decided along with their sketch, I would keep myself to two colours.
I chose white and pink and used various shades to create interest and balance.


The supplies used are as follows:
Liquid Pearls  -  Pastel Raspberry by Ranger
Stickles -  Star Dust by Ranger
Glossy Accents  -  Ranger
Color Box Ink  - Magenta
Ranger Embossing Powder  -  Clear
Therm O Web Tape
Scor Tape
Pop Dots Rhinestones from my stash
Ribbon Given to me as a gift by my neice
Personal Impressions Stamps by Inkadinkado
Cuttle Bug Embossing Folder from "Love is in the Air" set.
Spellbinder Dies  - small oval and label




Thank you for dropping by for a visit to my blog.
Remember:
Wee Things Are What Matter.......In Life

2 comments:

  1. VERRRRRRY PRETTY!! I love pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your kind comment. I have to admit I did not know how I would feel about all different shades of pink together. But I was please when I finished it.

    ReplyDelete