Thursday, 30 October 2014

Fifty Shades of Pink...with an accent of Black

Hello again,
Just finished a fun project today.  Had some items which had been made previously and designed an album around them.  I also wanted to use up many of my Pink scraps.  Never realized I had done so many items in pink in the past three years.  This is what I came up with.

 
This album opens in the middle of the front cover to reveal a two sided album.
 


I took ordinary stainless brads and added Liquid Pearls to give them some sparkle.
 

 
As you can see there is a lot of real estate for pictures in this album.  Both the front and back cover as well as yhe back inside cover have pockets with Cards.  There are five pages on either side and both front and back of each page open with a flap again.  You will also notice that between the two sides of the page there is a pocket with a pink photo mounting card.

This is a picture of the back inside cover.

The page pockets were from Laura Denison Designs "Pick A Pocket"  which I had played with making in the past. 

As you can see there are several design styles of pockets.

Page above opening the flap.

 


Brads were used in the construction of the pockets. I think that was a really cute idea Laura Denison had.
 
I hope that you have enjoyed looking at what I have done with my trials and errors, or as Laura would say, " A creative opportunity". 
 
And YES there are 50 Shades of pink in this album.

 
 

6 comments:

  1. precioso diseño, me encanto-,.Felicitaciones

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there a tutorial? I would love to make a baby album like this.
    -DeAnn

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful album. You did an amazing job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful album. Would you have a tutorial?

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete