Saturday, 1 August 2015

Pinch me, am I dreaming.......

Well I have to say that I read the email several times before it even started to sink in. I have been accepted by Laura Denison of Follow The Paper Trail.com as a guest to show my abilities for a month, (still to be determined). I have been doing Laura's designs for a few years now and find them totally relaxing and fun. As one works through the pattern and sees the project coming to completion, I find that my excitement increases on each and every one. Her patterns have not been difficult and I believe that they are doable for all levels of experience. I hope that you try one of the patterns, as there is something for everyone's desires in crafting. Just a mini album, or a detailed Fairy House, or maybe create the town on Maple Street. This is on my agenda next. Thank you Laura for your confidence in my abilities. I truly look forward to this challenge. Remember crafters and creators of all experiences, Wee things in life are what matter.
http://www.lauradenisondesigns.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment